This week’s challenge may prove a curly one for some people. Here are some prompts that may help you get started. This is a very personal question. You may not wish to participate and that is fine. This is your life story and it is up to you how much you disclose.
- Do you have a religious belief system
- Memories of going to church, Sunday school, church groups or outings
- Does religion feature in the significant events in your life
- Did you go to a church school
- Were you taught by the Nuns or the Brothers
- Are the celebrations of Easter and Christmas or Hanukah Passover or Festival of Lights or Buddha’s birthday more important because of your beliefs
- Did you have an opportunity to make your own decisions about religion
I will post my responses later in the week, because like you I am a little hesitant in approaching this subject and need to plan this out a little before posting.